Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Barnes & Noble Book Signing Event

Save the Date: July 12, 2008 at 11:30

Hi, everyone! I wanted to let you know that I'll be having my first book signing of God Made Wonderful Me! at Barnes & Noble on Churn Creek (Redding) on July 12th!

I'll do a special reading of the book at the end of their Saturday story time which starts at 11:00. The signing event will directly follow children's story time and end around 12:30. I'll sign and inscribe personalized messages on books purchased during the event.

Please bring your kids, parents, grandparents, friends, family, co-workers, (strangers off the street! :-) and enjoy this free, air-conditioned family event. (It will be JULY in Redding before we know it!) Coloring sheets and a special treat for the kids will be available at my table.

I really hope you get the chance to come in and say "hi". I'd love to see some friendly faces. Please feel free to pass this on to anyone and everyone who might be interested. Thanks a bunch!


What: God Made Wonderful Me! Book Signing Event

When: Saturday, July 12th
Story time starts at 11:00 AM
Book signing begins at 11:30AM - 12:30PM

Where: Barnes & Noble
1260 Churn Creek
Redding

Blessings!

No comments: