Wednesday, April 2, 2008

May 1st Release Date

I just received the official word from my editor that God Made Wonderful Me! is still on track for a May 1st, 2008 release date. 6,000 copies are currently sailing across the Atlantic Ocean from Korea to Massachusetts. This is all so new and exciting to me. I've been busy this week doing some pre-release networking at local bookstores and designing this site. Let me know what you think of the site! I'll post more later . . . soccer practice is calling.

8 comments:

Ranchwife ~ said...

I'm so pround of you Genny and am happy for you! I'm so thankful that you are my sister in Christ! I'm looking forward to getting copies of your book for both my babies and my sister's baby!

Anonymous said...

This is so awesome! It gives me goosebumps! I cant waite until I can take my kids to buy your book and have you sign it. Will be praying for you and the success of your book.

Heidi said...

Agent Black Hat! Woo Hoo! You are so awesome. I can't wait to see the book in my hot little hands!

jessica said...

Genny,
It is so exciting to see all of your hard work come to fruition! I can't wait to read the finished product to my girls!!! Congrats!

Janice said...

Congratulations!!

Uncle G! said...

I like it a lot. Easy to read, classy and not too busy. Cannot wait for the book to come out. Love ya niece Gen.

Amanda Lackey said...

I can't wait to read the book. I know this has been a long time coming and it must be so exciting to see 6,000 copies being shipped out for people to buy and soon be reading all over the country.

Anonymous said...

Congratulations!

Will it be available in India as well. Best wishes...