Saturday, May 17, 2008

Author Copies & Tender Moments

I just received my advanced "author copies" of God Made Wonderful Me! and they are so incredibly cute! The illustrator, Karol Kaminski, did an absolutely fabulous job with the illustrations; The pictures are bright, colorful and just plain adorable. I'm so thankful to my publisher, Pauline Books and Media, for putting together such an enchanting little book.

I think the most tender moment I've had is watching my 4-year old look through the pictures and "read" the words that I wrote. I feel so honored that she truly seems to love the book. My favorite part is watching her read the page about having a "tongue for tasting" as she sticks her tongue out and wiggles it around. It cracks me up.

I just started working on getting some of the local bookstores in town to carry the book and set up my first signing at Barnes & Noble during the last week in August. I'm hoping that some of the local bookstores can start carrying God Made Wonderful Me! by mid-June/July. Until then, you can order directly through Pauline Books (http://www.pauline.org/) and pre-order through Barnes & Noble and Borders on-line.

I'll continue to post more updates as I get them! God Bless!

1 comment:

Pauline Books & Media and the Daughters of St. Paul said...

Congrats, Genny! As part of the Marketing Team at PBM, I would like to inquire as to whether we can use a picture of your daughter sticking out her tongue as an endorsement for the book online? :) Too funny!